★ JFFSF ticket price* now includes the service fee!* ★
* All sales are final. No refunds nor exchange under any circumstances.
* Lost or stolen tickets or passport will not be replaced.
All You Can Watch! This passport allows full priority access to all the screenings at JAPAN FILM FESTIVAL OF SF 2017! Quantity is limited. Get your passport NOW!
– Pick up your passport at Will Call at the entrance of NEW PEOPLE / Bring your confirmation e-ticket with barcode and a valid photo I.D.
*This Passport does not include admission to J-POP SUMMIT 2017, taking place in Fort Mason Center on September 9th and 10th.
☆ General Admission:
◉ Advance Tickets:
– Available ONLINE ONLY at JFFSF.ORG.
– Pick up your tickets at Will Call at NEW PEOPLE Cinema (NOT the Box Office)
◉ Day-of Tickets:
-Available on a first-come first-served basis at the Box Office located at the entrance of NEW PEOPLE.
-Box Office will be open daily one hour before the first screening during the festival.
◉ Rush Line Tickets:
– Last-minute tickets may be released before showtime when there are some openings.
– Ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes prior to show time to guarantee admission.
◉ WILL CALL:
– Pick up your tickets at Will Call at the entrance of NEW PEOPLE.
– Bring your confirmation e-ticket with barcode and a valid photo I.D.
★ PLEASE BRING
– Your confirmation e-ticket with barcode
– Valid photo I.D.
Without these, we will not be able to issue a ticket/pass.
– Hours of Box Office* at NEW PEOPLE during film festival (9/1-10)
Sat & Sun: 12:00pm-8:00pm
*Will Call counter and box office will be located at the NEW PEOPLE entrance on the 1st floor.