◉ NEW PEOPLE Cinema
NEW PEOPLE Bldg. (Basement) 1746 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94115 U.S.A. (MAP)
NEW PEOPLE Cinema is a 143-seat underground cinema located in the basement level of NEW PEOPLE in San Francisco. Equipped with a cutting-edge HD digital projection, 35mm film projection and THX®-certified sound system, NEW PEOPLE Cinema is home to local film festivals including the San Francisco International Film Festival, CAAMFest, Green Film Festival, and the Japan Film Festival of San Francisco. Visit NEW PEOPLE website HERE
◉ Tickets: Adult $13 / Kids (Under12) $7
◎ Advance Tickets:
– Available ONLINE ONLY here.
– Pick up your tickets at the Will Call at the entrance of NEW PEOPLE.
– Please bring your confirmation e-ticket with barcode and valid photo I.D.
◎ Day-of Tickets:
-Available on a first-come-first-served basis at the Box Office located at the entrance of NEW PEOPLE.
-Box Office will be open daily one hour before the first screening during the festival.
◎ Rush Line Tickets:
– Last-minute tickets may be released before showtime when there are some openings.
– Ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes prior to show time to guarantee admission.
◎ Hours of Will Call & Box Office* during Cherry Blossom Film Festival:
April 8 (Sat) : 11:00am- 6:00pm
April 9 (Sun) : 12:00pm- 6:00pm
April 15 (Sat) : 11:00 am- 6:00pm
*Will Call counter and Box Office will be located at the NEW PEOPLE entrance on the 1st floor.